2.29.2012

Update Number Two ~ One Year Pics

Sweet Erin endured some cold weather for her one-year pictures...officially marking the end of her monthly pictures. What a fun year it has been!


I tried to take her pictures by myself, and got her all bundled in her snowsuit from Auntie Suz...unfortunately the cold weather, the snow on the ground and basically everything else was far more interesting to her than looking at my camera. 


Here was Round 1...don't worry, we weren't out there for long!


After I took this one, I realized we should probably go inside...

Thankfully, Adam came home from work at lunch and helped me take a second round, and did an amazing job making our little girl smile. Some of the snow had melted too so I don't think she was as chilly either. 





Happy Birthday, Miss Erin! We love you, and are so thankful for you.

1 comment:

  1. can you tell I am catching up on your blog?! the pictures are SOOOO CUTE!! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete