2.16.2011

Peanut is Here

Our Peanut is here! She has really long fingers and toes, and the cutest little arms we've ever seen. We couldn't be more grateful.

"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD..." Psalm 127:3

Here are some more pictures...
Our first picture as a family of three 
















Peanut and her dad





















Meeting Honey for the first time















More time with dad...















With mom...I couldn't believe I was finally holding our little girl after so many months of waiting















Cuddling up






















Leaving the hospital





















Funny face















My favorites...















Thank you for rejoicing with us! We can't wait for her to meet you.

8 comments:

  1. she is beautiful! Congratulations friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love it and can't wait to see you soon and meet her in person. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love all the pictures! She's beautiful! I couldn't believe how much she looked like her mama in the top one where she's sleeping. This is such a sweet time! I'm so glad Adam is home too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The leaving the hospital ones and the ones cuddling with daddy are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful. So so excited for you! Perfectly and Wonderfully made by our sweet Father

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love it! Love it! Makes me cry! Oh my goodness...we are so thrilled for you all and to have a new little niece!-Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. brought tears to my eyes too. what a precious family. i could seriously take a small bite out of those cheeks. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Leigh! Those sweet little cheeks are so kissable!! And that picture with your mom is priceless. She looks like she is grinning. Praying for your precious new family as you adjust to life as a mommy.

    ReplyDelete